PhD position at Imagine Institute, Paris
For students currently residing outside of France
We are looking for a highly motivated student to join us in October 2020 for PhD position in the top level research institute IMAGINE located in the heart of Paris.
If you wish to work on hemato/oncogenesis to understand what makes mast cells become leukemic, please apply now on the official CD program website on which the details for application and eligibility criteria are described :
The project is indicated under the reference:
LS #4: “Assessment of germline AXL
For help or more information : leila.maouche(a)inserm.fr
|Eligibility / Program description|
(deadline March 20, 2020)
Suitable candidate must have a degree in biomedical sciences allowing access to doctoral degree, a strong research interest in immunology as well as cellular, molecular and translational biology. Hands-on working experience in cell culture and/or immunological techniques is preferable.
A fully-funded 3,5 year PhD position at Imagine Institute in the group of Leïla Maouche Chretien at Olivier Hermine lab on the subject “Assessment of germline AXL mutations in mast cell tumor development”
Conditions to take into account:
· Candidates should have less than twelve months of residence in France during the three years preceding the selection (selection in april)
· Candidates must hold a diploma that allows access to doctoral studies in France (Master’s degree or any other equivalent diploma) at the time of recruitment. This diploma must have been obtained less than 4 years before the start of the PhD project.
· No previous registration as a doctoral student.
· The candidate will spend at least 2 months in Vienna (Austria) during the PhD period.
· Salary is approximately 1560 euros (+ extra for Vienna, AT).
For help and information contact Dr Leila Maouche :
leila.maouche(a)inserm.fr / lei.maouche(a)gmail.com